mlettings have a unique understanding of the trials and tribulations of being a residential landlord as a number of our employees (including our founding directors) being Swindon Landlords themselves.
Our focus is to provide a professional letting service that was created by landlords ... for landlords!
We work with landlords by providing:
- Identify which investment properties are the easiest to let and generate the most rental income.
- How best to present their property to quickly secure a tenant.
- Understand detailed information on the latest safety and tenancy legislation.
- Promote and market the property in local publications and across the Internet.
- Accompanied viewings and referencing of all prospective tenants.
- Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements sourced from The Lettings Centre
- Inventory / Schedule of Condition describing the property at tenancy commencement.
- Full tenant check-in / check-out service including transfer of all utilities.
- Hold and Protect the tenant’s Security Deposit in a Government approved scheme.
- Demand and collect monthly rent from tenants and arrange prompt payment to the landlord.
- Arrange periodic inspections (3 monthly initially and every 6 months thereafter) and provide an inspection report.
- Organise mandatory safety checks and certificates such as Landlord’s Gas Safety, Electrical Safety and Energy Performance Certificates.
- Co-ordinate property repairs and maintenance using trusted tradesmen and arrange payment.
- Rent review and tenancy extension / termination negotiations.
- 7 days a week telephone support to the tenant.
- Investment mortgage advice through CPA Financial Services
- Buildings and contents insurance advice through Paragon Insurance.
- Decorating, gardening & cleaning services via our partner network.