Let Only service from mlettings
The mlettings "Let Only" service has been designed to assist landlords in finding suitable tenants for their investment properties before passing the day-to-day management back to the landlord.
mlettings will advise on tenancy law, advertise the property, conduct all viewings, provide tenant referencing services, establish an assured shorthold tenancy and move the tenants into the property.
The landlord is responsible for the ongoing collection of rent and management of the tenancy.
"Let Only" Service – 80% of 1 month rental income + VAT
- Property Appraisal. An open, honest and realistic assessment of your investment property provided by experienced landlords and letting agents with over 15 years experience of renting in Swindon and North Wiltshire.
- Tenancy Legislation. Advice on the latest tenancy laws and safety regulations that landlords must follow prior to renting out their property.
- To Let board. A mlettings branded "To Let" board displayed outside your property.
- Internet Advertising. Promote your property on the mlettings and other popular property portal web sites.
- Viewings. All viewings will be carried out by mlettings. We will provide post viewing follow up and landlord feedback.
- Tenant Referencing. Check employment and character tenant references. Provide a credit check on the prospective tenants.
- Tenancy Agreement. Create an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement.
- Inventory / Schedule of Condition. Create an inventory document that describes the condition of the property at the commencement of the tenancy.
- Initial Rent & Deposit Collection. mlettings will collect the 1st month’s rent and Security deposit. Note: The landlord is responsible for protecting the tenant’s security deposit in a Government approved tenancy deposit protection scheme. mlettings can protect the deposit, on the landlord’s behalf, at an additional cost.
- Standing Order. We will ask the tenant to complete a standing order mandate for the future payment of rent directly into the landlord’s bank account.
- Check-in Process. We will read all utility meters and transfer utility bills into the names of the new tenant(s).
- Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (£75 + VAT)
- Tenancy Deposit Protection Certificate (£75 + VAT)
- Tenancy Extension Documents (£75 + VAT) – if requested by the landlord
For more information get in touch with mlettings on 01793 752157 or click here to use our contact form and someone will call you back.